Leadership Capacity Grants 2015
Last year, Girls Action provided a total of ten (10) grants of up to $1000 to Amplify alumnae and other young women from across Canada to help them develop innovative actions and leadership initiatives in their communities.
Girls Action was looking for the following:
- Are you a young woman between 16-25 years of age?
- Are you interested in further developing your leadership skills?
- Do you want to make a change in your community or your organization?
- Are you looking for support to: organize and engage your community, create multimedia projects, and expand your network opportunities?
- Do you have the support of an individual community member or organization that can help you with your project along the way?
We want to hear from you!
The application period is now closed. Thank you to all who have applied!
What kind of initiative or action can you take?
The sky is the limit as long it’s an issue that is important to you, well-rooted in your reality and is linked to your community!
Looking for inspiration? Check out the Grant Recipients from 2015 to learn more about the Leadership Capacity grants.
We asked the participants to complete their actions between May 1st and June 30th, 2015.
For more information about the Leadership Capacity Grants, please contact National Programs Coordinator, Jillian Kilfoil at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-948-1112.
These grants are made possible by Girls Action Foundation’s generous donors. Two grants are sponsored by Desjardins Foundation. Thank you!