Zoom MONTREAL 2017!
"Zoom in on Girls" is coming to Montreal !
Girls and Institutions: stakes and ressources
WHAT IS A ZOOM?
Zoom in on Girls is a series of regional gatherings for Girls Action Foundations’ National Network members, organizations and individuals who work with girls and young women.
Focusing on issues related to girls and young women, the Zoom events aim to support and strengthen action strategies, networking, and the exchange of skills and resources on a regional level.
THE GATHERINGS WILL BE A SPACE TO:
- Exchange and be inspired by each others’ experiences
- Network with other girls’ programmers in your region
- Share successes and resources
- Gain new tools and knowledge
- Develop strategies to tackle the issues faced by girls and young women
- Celebrate our work
Institutions & Girls: stakes and ressources
1) Health services facing racialized girls
2) Is school really a safe space?
3) Tools and resources for sexual assault of on girls
4) Girls at the margins of the school system: youth center et homelessness
WHEN AND WHERE?
Friday April 7th 2017 from 9am to 4.30pm
Girls Action Foundation
24 Mont-Royal Avenue West
Montreal, Quebec H2T 2S2
The space will be wheelchair accessible and we will provide with translation services.
The Montreal zoom will be followed by a networking 5@7, please let us if you will join in the registry form
To register- CLICK HERE before April 4th.
For more information, please contact:
Lise Chovino, Communication Coordinator
Photo: Lonely Planet